Monday, December 29, 2008

Poisonous Holiday Plants
When decorating for the holidays consider how irresistible festive decor is to our furry friends. Make their holidays safer by avoiding these commonly used poisonous plants. The following, if ingested, can cause gastrointestinal upset, seizures, coma, even death.
  • Holly berries
  • Poinsettia
  • Mistletoe
  • Amaryllis bulbs
  • Narcissus bulbs
  • Lily Bulbs

If you suspect your dog has ingested any of these plants, induce vomiting and get the dog to a Vet.

No comments: